Re: [hylafax-users] DDI (direct dial in) on Hylafax

Without ISDN, I believe that you would need to have a fax card and phone
number for each user, you can direct anything that came in on a specific
card to a specific user.  You can also direct anything that has specific
text in the CID of the remote fax to specific mailbox.
I thought I saw something in the past about having senders enter a
'mailbox' code when they send a fax, similar to dialing an extension.
This feature needs to be supportable by the fax card.

Instead of doing either of those, we deliver all faxes to our
switchboard operator (who used to have to route paper faxes, and still
does for those that still come into the overflow fax machine) via a
separate e-mail account, who then forwards the e-mail to the appropriate
person.