[hylafax-users] Faxsetup-Problem

Hallo

I have installed the debian hylafax packages . When I run faxsetup I receive following error:

root@lx02:/# faxsetup

Setup program for HylaFAX (tm) 4.1.1.

Created for i686-pc-linux-gnu on Íä Àïð 14 11:28:57 UTC 2002.

Checking system for proper client configuration.

Checking system for proper server configuration.

FATAL ERROR: /etc/hylafax/faxcover.ps does not exist!

The file /etc/hylafax/faxcover.ps does not exist.  If the HylaFAX

software is not yet installed you must do so before running this script.

If the software is installed but is configured for use in a different

location than this script expects then the software will not function

correctly.

What can I do now ?

Thanks

manfred