[hylafax-users] Cypheus - Error 200...my contribution

Hello
my contribution for other hylafax-users using Cypheus and getting
"Error getting folder items: 200 using times values in GMT"

You are probably in my same scenario:
the Cypheus client is behind a firewall or the Hylafax server
lives in the so called DMZ section of a firewalled network.
In this situation Cypheus clients correctly contacts Hylafax server through
4558/TCP port (so sending fax works) BUT hylafax can't start
connections to the client (because of firewall deny rules)
to give it all those nice in&out folders informations.
The solution is simple, enable FTP passive mode in the first
Cypheus's authentication/dialogue box.
If passive mode doesn't work you will probably need
to play with firewall rules.

I wasted hours on this problem uninstalling software,
changing OS language/localization, timezone and so on.
Some PC was working and someone not (guess which ones).
The error dialogue was completely useless and misleading.
I gained the solution stracing hfaxd daemon :-(

Valerio Pulese