Re: [hylafax-users] can't send a fax..

Am Dienstag, 4. März 2003 13:57 schrieb Egidijus Antanaitis:
> I've got my 6-th hylafax installation, and first time such a problem. I can
> receive fax'es, no problems. But sending ... my modem dials, negotiates
> with remote fax, speed, etc. and ... hangs up. The report generated "the
> facsimile was sent succesfully", but no data was send realy. Remote fax
> does not receive facsimile. Tried both class1 and class2, no success, the
> log is attached. Any ideas why it is happening? Thanks:)
>
> Egidijus
What's your operating system/environment ? What client do you use ?
I could imagine that there is no document or just a sero-byte document passed
to the client. If you use sendfax check that there is a correct TIFF/PS
document passed to.

regards
Matthias Hamann

Student of Computer Science
Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus

Matthias.Hamann@gmx.de
Matthias.Hamann@tu-cottbus.de