[hylafax-users] can't send a fax..

I've got my 6-th hylafax installation, and first time such a problem. I can
receive fax'es, no problems. But sending ... my modem dials, negotiates with
remote fax, speed, etc. and ... hangs up. The report generated "the
facsimile was sent succesfully", but no data was send realy. Remote fax does
not receive facsimile. Tried both class1 and class2, no success, the log is
attached. Any ideas why it is happening? Thanks:)

Egidijus

c00000022

config.ttyS1