Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC client on Windoz XP

> We are running WHFC 1.0.9 on a Windows XP system with several accounts.
> Users reported (I have not seen it happen myself, yet) that when they print
> on
> the WHFC printer, the fax-send window, where one has to enter the telephone
> number, does not appear. Not even in the background. But when one logs on >
> as a
> different user on the same system, the lost windows from the other user
> suddenly appear.

This might very well be a incompatibiltiy of WHFC with WinXP.  You should
report the bug directly to Uli Echkhardt, since the source code for WHFC is
not in the public domain.  On the web page http://www.uli-eckhardt.de/whfc/,
he gives the email address whfc@gmx.de.  Please pay attention to his request
to send text only emails.