[hylafax-users] Problem with TA FX 710 sending to hylafax

Hello Hylafax list.

I have here now since Christmast 2002 Hylafax working as fax receiver.
During this period I had already 4 or 5 times, that the faxgetty deamon
was no longer able to work.

It was so, that the modem was still online since the opposite side
already hung up.

By the command "killall -HUP faxgetty" I was able to reset the system.

Now I have found, that this typical problem is together with a Triumph
Adler FX 710 fax machine. There might be other also, but with this
machine I was able to replay the problem. A tiff file was made and also
closed, but I could not open it with a viewer and the faxgetty was in
endless loop and no mail was sent to me, because the process was not
completed.

Is there anything known with that faxmachine or what possibility do I
have to solv that problem?

Sincerely

Frank
--
        IBB     Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Frank Baurichter
Griepshop 20                        Tel: +49(0)5734/5738

Unser Standort:     http://mail.map24.com/ibb-home