[hylafax-users] Supporting emails in HTML format

Hi Hylafax,

Can you help?

We have just started using Hylafax on our Linux server to send out faxes
from our desktop PCs and our users increasingly want to fax emails in HTML
format. Do you know of any way that we can easily support HTML in this
environment either converting it to Ascii text, Postscript or TIFF; which as
I understand it is the only three formats supported by Hylafax.

Anything that you can suggest would be helpful.

Many thanks,

Glen Sinclair

Tel: +44 (0) 845 644 2040

Fax: +44 (0) 845 644 2050