Re: [hylafax-users] I'm still having notification problems with hylafax 4.

> Thank's fot the hint's !
>
> Now I'able to get a corret notification: the problem was due to the rights
> of /var/spool/mqueue. You was right, the problem was related with the
> mailing system.
>
> Anyway I have still another "client related" error in mt err.log file, even
> if it seems to be harmles:
>
> "Feb 26 07:05:13 faxserver1 FaxQueuer[7914]: HylaClient::send: client/7646:
> Cannot open FIFO: No such file or directory"
>
> Any idea ?
>
>                                              thank's
>                                                     Aldo

There's a FIFO file that's part of the faxserver named
"/var/spool/hylafax/FIFO".  I think that 'faxsetup' creates it as part of the
initial setup.  Anyway, you didn't mention whether this is happening on a
client or the server.  If it's on the server, read the documentation about
setting up a server, and run 'faxsetup'.  I would have to check before placing
a bet, but I don't believe the FIFO or spool directory is needed on a client.
So if it's happening on a client, check that the file
/usr/local/lib/fax/hyla.conf has the host name of your fax server.