[hylafax-users] OMNI 56k and HYLAFAX server

Hi All. I have few questions:

-Has anyone of you established well working Hylafax server with Zyxel OMNI
56k modem? (This modem has only one serial port)
-I use Debian Woody 3.0 and compiled latest Hylafax sources. Then using
Zyxel OMNI 288s it works great all the time. In case connecting Omni 56k,
the modem often is wedged, doesn`t response for incoming calls etc. What`s
the problem? Do I have to study a special configuration for Omni 56k,
perhaps good work with this model is impossible at all of us?
-The Omni 56k is great modem for internet connections and works good with
it :-), but I need use it as fax :-(

Thanks for all help.