[hylafax-users] After restart, server stops to process queue

Hello everybody,

I'm running HylaFax as server for mass faxing (HylaFax 4.1.5, Linux 2.4.7).

I don't use any external client, I use faxsend to send faxes.
I have about 150 faxes in the queue, now.

Everything is going OK until I have to restart HylaFax server (because some
reason not related to HylaFax itself). After this server stops to send
faxes. faxstat shows me that there is everything OK with the modem.
Modem is OK, I checked it (i.e. using minicom).

I've got such situation few times, every time I have identical problem.

What is wrong?
How to force server to start processing queue?

Best regard,
Pawel
--
Pilot                   pilot(at)polbox(dot)com