[hylafax-users] fax transmission problem

Hi all,
	I want to ask about fax transmission, I write a program based on AT command to send and receive fax pages, but some observations are seen,

	my program written in C as receive fax from fax machine, store it in computer, and send it again to fax machine:

	1- all fax session phases are satisfied, but at the end a hang up occurred with code 43

	2- I receive a page and resend it again to fax machine but the image has been cut many times in rows that has big text

	If any body has any comment please contact me.

Thanks...

Eng. Khaled A. Nowaiser
Ass. Software Engineer
Advanced Electronics Company Ltd,