Re: [hylafax-users] Microsoft is still the best <-- lol!!!

Hi,
I want only say, that HylaFAX is not ment for an GNU atheist, but to get it
work, I spent some time reading the manuals and now I'm able to get more
personnalized settings and performance...
The real problem is, that the people comming and saying that something is bad
without any real argument, are used to the principals: it works from the
beginning without any effort, or it sux. Reading DOC isn't any option for
these people, because they're deformed from the bad documentation that's
available with most proprietary software by default.
The fact that in opensource the DOC is really usefull and considered that it's
volunteers who're writing it, it kicks ***:-)
What's more, until today I haven't spoken with someone who really argumented
that MS is good, that it's innocent or that opensource is not "no 1", I got
always the person in doubts.... (and I'm not the only one to do this;)
GNU: Stay cool!!!
Matej