Re: [hylafax-users] OCR

How do you tell what incoming fax goes to what local user?

I think you would need to map the caller-id of the sender to the user.  It might be
difficult to rely upon since senders numbers occasionally change and new senders
would have to go to a default address until they are added to your mapping list

Instead of setting up separate spooling directories, what about just emailing the
recieved info to the local user?  I think would be easier to set up and then data
comes to user instead of user having to go check to see if anything is there