Re: [hylafax-users] Emailed Confirmation

On Monday 10 February 2003 01:59 pm, PK wrote:
> Hello again,
>
>   When I get an emailed confirmation that my fax went
> out, it lists the fax number as part of the
> indentification. Is there a way to have the name from
> the phonebook that is associated with the number
> listed instead of just the number?

That's the beauty of open source packages!
YOU can modify it to suit your needs.
Just find the email notification script that it uses, assign a routine to
check the number against the "phone book" and assign the result to a variable
that will report the value as the email is constructed.

--
Cam Coble, A+, Network+
IT Manager

 "any sufficiently advanced technology