Re: [hylafax-users] Set-up on Mac OS X...

On 2003.02.07 09:54 Dan Tappin wrote:

> Do I paste this into a shell script and just run it?

No, not quite.  You have to apply it to the source code via 'patch'.

If this is foreign to you, then you may want to bug someone who
understands it or contact commercial HylaFAX support.

I think that Mac OS X is a beautiful operating system... and maybe
someday we'll see Mac users work a command-line because of it ;-)

Lee.