[hylafax-users] Fax Logging Question

Is it possible to have Hylafax log faxes by a user specific value.

I have an application for hylafax but I need to be able to log each fax
by a project number and then generate a report from this.  Each user
would need to be able to specify a project number for each fax.  I
would then need to create a report where I show how many pages were
faxed for each project number.

After looking at hylafax I would like to send faxes via e-mail and
possibly via the samba share method.  Is such a system possible with
either of these methods?

Thanks,

Dan