Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with Hylafax

Subscribe to the mailing list for AVM-specific questions.
echo subscribe linux-avmb1 | mail -s x majordomo@calle.in-berlin.de

The kernel freezes are discussed there at the moment.
As i understood it there may be a problem using isdn4linux and
capi4linux parallel on the same box.

I tried it with SuSE 8.0 and a AVM fritz classic pci ON A DEDICATED FAX
MACHINE (without isdn4linux) and it worked fine.

--
Holger