[hylafax-users] Problems with Hylafax

Hi all,

today i wrote about a problem with hylafax and the avm fritzcard under suse 8.1

I was able to solve the problem by installing the latest suse rpms.

Unfortunately i experienced that isdnlog is not tracking ANY information with the latest Suse Kernel Update. So i stepped back to the -66 Kernel (k_athlon-2.4.19-66)
Isdnlog works with that Kernel/Inbound Calls are finally shown again and i can tell Hylafax to SEND faxes.

But now comes the PROBLEM ;)

Hylafax starts sending the fax (syslog shows it in /var/log/messages) and it really rings on the opposite end of the line.. BUT when the receiver picks UP the phone (fax machine/voice whatever picks up) my linux box freezes immediately so bad that i cant even shut it down anymore. i need to pull the power plug.

So my questions are:

a) why is my box screwing up when the call is answered
b) how to get it to work with SuseŽs latest Kernel ? (k_athlon-2.4.19-167.i586.rpm) - how can i get my system to recognize calls and acutally send calls out ? why does it work with k_athlon-2.4.19-66 but not with k_athlon-2.4.19-167 (except the total hangups hehe)
c) why does it show "Ignored" on incoming calls for my Fax MSN - actually iŽd like it to take the call right? ignoring the call will never get me incoming faxes in ;)

IŽd be happy for some replies that help to solve the problem.

Many thanks

Daniel "Stonegate" Fischer