Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFax on Mac OS X 10.2.x... newbie ready to give up

Thank you all for your help.  I think I have everything working now.  I
have installed tifflib (with the OS X specific hylafax tips) and
ghostscript and then hylafax.  The errors I had before are gone.

My next step is to configure hylafax actually send a fax and see if all
is well.

Once I am done I will post a full newbie approved hylafax on OS X
install procedure.

Thanks again,

Dan