[hylafax-users] problems sending faxes from Win clients

Hello!

I´ve set a hylafax-4.1.5 on my SuSE 7.2 (Kernel 2.4.20). My modem is
the faxCAPI driver, taken from www.capi4linux.thepenguin.de .
Now I can receive faxes without any problems. Also I can send a fax
from the commandline, using either the "sendfax -n -d NUMBER" or the
"c2faxsend -d NUMBER FILE" command.
Now I´ve set up two different Win Clients (WHFC + Cypheus), but here
trouble starts.
The fax is being dispatched to the server

/var/log/messages:

Jan 27 18:26:57 debian HylaFAX[1682]: Filesystem has SysV-style file
 creation semantics.
Jan 27 18:26:57 debian FaxQueuer[1643]: SUBMIT JOB 20

After this, nothing ever happens. All I receive is:

Jan 27 21:26:57 debian FaxQueuer[1701]: JOB 20 (ready dest +NUMBER
 pri 127 tts 0:00 killtime 0:00): KILL TIME EXPIRED

Also, I get the following Email:

Ihr facsimile an 010400290276780 konnte nicht vor der Zeitueber
schreitung erfolgreich Abgeschlossen werden.