Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax don't deliver any where

> Hello Faxpeople
>
> I have installed hylafax and Faxserver Lars and email to fax. I can send with
> both but i don,t recieve from any of them. I see them in the Hylafax recieve
> que as TIFF files. What is supposed to send them on. I hav as far as i know
> installed all the RPM's as described in the HOWTOS. I also tried to install
> Cypheus and i see them in there

Sending by email (fax as attachment): Create a script etc/FaxDispatch
(on SuSE-Linux bin/FaxDispatch), which sets the parameter SENDTO to a
valid email-adress.
The FaxDispatch script is called from bin/faxrcvd, which you have to
modify, if you want the incoming faxes to be printed (e.g. if no valid
email-adress could be found).
By the way, your "faxmaster" should have received a notification via
email about the incoming faxes.
--
Holger