Re: [hylafax-users] Stop Clearing

Frank Sfalanga, Jr. wrote:
> We are using HylaFAX in a receive only environment.  We have huge
> harddrives and wish to keep all faxes permanently.  The documentation
> doesn't seem to indicate exactly what is actually purging the faxes from
> the recvq and log directories.  Is there any way we can turn this off?

Hi,
we kept all the faxes for a 6 months period, the faxjobid arrived to 31999
and got back to 0.
The issue is that new faxes is not sent with the document you expect:
the tiff file sent is the old one even if the postscript file is replaced

So be aware that you can't do what you want on hylafax-4.1.3 (what we use)
(I don't know if hylafax-4.1.5 changed that feature)