Da: Nathan J. Underwood [mailto:nathan.underwood@utcm.com]
Inviato: lunedì 13 gennaio 2003 14.42
A: Di Vaio Gianluigi
Oggetto: Re: R: Hylafax - Your post on the FAQ

Mr. Gianluigi,

        Thank you very much for the response.  I was actually able to make this part work by editing the /usr/local/smbfax script, and changing the sub mail_user (split the variable into 2 variables at the "+").  Now, I'm having a different problem.  I'm able to print to the fax (smb print share), the user gets the e-mail (without creating a user account for them on the Linux box, their authenticating via winbind), and they can send the fax.  The only problem is, the fax ends up being about 42 pages (it's actually only a 1 or 2 page fax).  I've tried it with the "Generic / Text Printer" driver, and with the "HP LaserJet III" driver, and with the HP 5M / 5MP Postscript driver (that's the one that I'm using on another smb printer share that we're using to create .pdf's).

Thanks for your help, and congrat's on getting yours going!!

Nathan J. Underwood