[hylafax-users] Pb with sending faxes from win client

Title: Pb with sending faxes from win client
Hello,
We install hylafax
hylafax-4.1.5 with redhat 7.1 and a multitech modem we have no problem to recieve faxes but we have some problems to send them from windows with samba (apple laserwriter) when there’s special caracters like ‘ or é or è etc...
The fax is send but not all the text !! all the text before a special caracter is erased!!
We use win 98 (EN) and we write texts in frensh so we use these caracters (é,è,ç,’,à,ù,...)
Does any one help us to solve this problem
thanks