Re: [hylafax-users] [hangout] Re: Simple, Basic Question

If the fax is in the line and the instructions were followed this is not possible.

I know that youare struggling with this however, very little that can be added to the
extenssive and readable docs that both comes with Hylafax and is on the FAQ on line.

It even tells you hwo to get your modem line with cu

The install should have tested the modm that you identified as the proper
device when you ran the setup.

Ruben

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions