[hylafax-users] Mistake in HOWTO at HylaFAX.org ?

Hello,

first of all thank for this brilliant piece of software!

Just a short feedback:
While setting up my first HylaFax (v4.1.3, SuSE 8.1 update) installation, I had to modifiy .../___bin___/FaxDispatch instead of creating a new .../___etc___/FaxDispatch as described at http://www.hylafax.org/howto/delivery.html#ss4.2 to have faxes sent as pdf-attachements. If I did not miss anything, the HOWTO mentioned above, needs a tiny fix.

Thanks again for a nice fax solution.

Best regards,
Christian