Re: [hylafax-users] Remote Identifier missing or substituted by remotenumber

Cam Coble wrote:

>Well, it seems that my problem is one of not understanding.
>The "Missing Identifier" is now found to actually be a missing section of the
>top of the fax printout (everything is pushed up on the printout about 0.2
>inches) where most faxes (correct me if I'm wrong) puts their own Identity,
>date, time, sheets, etc information. I was looking for something that was not
>(data wise) there.
>
>  So.. everything is correct for the variables.
>Now I will search for problem of the shifting of the printout. I suspect a
>problem in my postscripting of the tiff.

We discovered that our laser printer wouldn't print in that area on the
page, so we've had to scale the faxes to fit.  Check if this type of
problem is your problem ... try down-shifting the page 8 points.

--
Michael T. Babcock
C.T.O., FibreSpeed Ltd.