Re: [hylafax-users] sendmail or exchange?

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 00:37:34 +0100, "Marco Meli" <marco.meli@tiscalinet.it>
wrote:

>Ok it is right, but they use a visioneer scan software, that generate
>automatically an email with a "tiff" attachement of the document that can be
>forward.
>If I configure sendmail, how can I set exchange to resolve tha fax
>destination, and where they must write the destination fax number ?

Have you "downloaded the HylaFAX tarball and looked into faxmail (or
mailfax, don't remember) subdir for examples" ?

If you cannot download, look at
http://www.hylafax.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/faxmail/?hideattic=1&sortbydate=0

--
giulioo@pobox.com