Re: [hylafax-users] FaxMaster problem

Hi,
thanks a lot, I hope it will work.
I use postfix since I didn't know how to work with exim (default in woody)...
I found also some things in the HylaFAX doc:
1. I found on the HylaFAX website that for each modem should be in
config.ttyS0 the line: FaxRcvdCmd: bin/faxrcvd (this should execute the
posting of the mails, but this wasn't in the default config files, did You
have somewhere or simply do You have it somewhere?).
2. I use a USR 56k extern modem on ttyS0. It works fine, but I have yet a
little problem: when call is received and the other side hangs up, so there's
not a fax, the modem hangs up after 30 seconds. I tried to set the
LockFileTimeout in config.ttyS0 and in config, but it didn't do any effect,
the modem sreams for 30s and then it's prepared for another call, but this is
quite a detail with relatively small importance...
Thanks once again:)
Matej