[hylafax-users] GNU Ghostscript

I'm running Red Hat 7.0 and an Old version of Hylafax, with a Sambafax
setup. (Which has been running fine with my NT4 clients using Office 97.)
We recently upgraded to Win2k and Office 2000. Below is the error report I
get when sending a fax through Word.
Anybody have an idea?
Thanks
-Andrew

            --------------------------------------
Your facsimile job to 2 was not sent because document conversion
to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:

%%[ ProductName: GNU Ghostscript ]%%
/bin/cat: write error: Broken pipe
bin/ps2fax: line 123: 26889 Done(1)                 $CAT $fil
     26890 Segmentation fault      | $PS -q -sDEVICE=$device -dNOPAUSE
-dSAFER=true -sPAPERSIZE=$paper -dFIXEDMEDIA -r204x$vres "-sOutputFile=$out"
-

Check any PostScript documents for non-standard fonts and invalid
constructs.