[hylafax-users] Outgoing fax being cut off at the top!

Hi all,
I have got some success on setting up hylafax to
receive fax, dispatch a pdf through email, smbfax with
windows 2000 domain using winbind.  Everything seems
fine after some testing.
Now it hit to the point that the fax is actually being
sent out.  All pages got the top part being cut off!
The identifier is still at the top of the page,
however the content part's top got cut off right below
the identifier.  I don't know where to fix this
problem.  I tried passing in the paper size, but it
did not help.  BTW, the fax are postscript files,
being sent through smbfax with apple laserwriter
12/640PS.  I have checked the postscript files.  They
are fine sitting in doneq.  It seems to be the problem
at the point that the postscript is being translate
into fax format.
Anyone can show me the way to fix this?  thanks!

-- Thinky