[hylafax-users] Please, HELP !!! HylaFAX on SuSE 6.4

Hello, all!

I have a big problem with hylafax on a SuSE 6.4 machine. I read that there
were problems with libtiff, so SuSE simply left HylaFAX out of the 6.4
distribution... (Also a way to prevent problems, but of no help...)

Now I have to install HylaFAX on a SuSE 6.4 machine. Because of the missing
Hylafax in this distribution, I took an older SuSE 6.1 and installed this
Hylafax. But nor I need a failure-free "libjpeg.so.6" to make it run. I
tried it at this moment with a manually entered symlink
libjpeg.so.6 -> libjpeg.so.62.0.0
but this does not work. At startup of Hylafax I get the following messages
here, so I am afraid that this will cause troubles:

miraculix:/usr/lib # rchylafax start
Starting service HylaFAX/usr/sbin/faxq: Symbol `TIFFFaxBlackTable' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/usr/sbin/faxq: Symbol `TIFFFaxMainTable' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
/usr/sbin/faxq: Symbol `TIFFFaxWhiteTable' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking

Intelligent as SuSE is, they deleted all older files from their servers, so I
cannot get it from there.

IS SOMEBODY HERE, WHO CAN E-MAIL ME THE MISSING FILE OR POINT ME TO A
LOCATION WHERE I CAN GET IT? - I would highly appreciate for this help.

Thanks in advance,

  Ing. Rainer Hantsch

|      \\|//              Ing. Rainer HANTSCH  -  Hardware + Software |
|      (o o)              Forget Windoze! -- We focus on L-I-N-U-X... |
| Ing. Rainer HANTSCH |  mail: office@hantsch.co.at                   |
| Khunngasse 21/20    |   www: http://www.hantsch.co.at               |
| A-1030 Vienna       |   tel: +43-1-79885380    fax: +43-1-798853818 |
| ** A u s t r i a ** | handy: +43-664-9194382   UID-Nr: ATU 11134002 |