[hylafax-users] security against tresspassing

Hi all,

It has been a while I came with a question on this list. But I'm tryoing to
find a simple solution for what I'm trying. I'm using Hylafax for a straight
forwarded email-form to fax solution. It works fine with the script we are
running. The mailserver conf file knows that mail beeing send with a certain
extention needs to be send to the fax. The fax has a batch file that cleans
up/converts the mail address to a faxnumber, and the form is cleaned up so
only the requested lines are shown (iow, cleaning up the envelope). But
there is no user control.

Is there an easy way to to this? Or can somebody point me to some howto's?
I'm no expert in programming, so please be clear in your replies.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Live support? http://www.aasterudweb.com/live

Aasterud WebCom        URL: aasterudweb.com
Harry M. Aasterud         Tel.: +47 / 74 16 11 42
Utvik                            Faks: +47 / 74 16 11 43
NO-7730 Beitstad
Norge - Norway

Aasterud WebCom for the presence of computer viruses.