[hylafax-users] textfmt vs enscript

Hello,
I am relatively new to linux but willing to try and learn....

Hylafax Version 4.1.3
Running on SuSe Linux 8.1

I live in Greece and because of that I would like hylafax to correctly make
the conversion between greek-ascii which is 8859-7 and ps with the textfmt
tool which is included.
So far I had no luck with this tool in this matter.
I did some test though with the enscript command and could successfully
convert greek text files to ps....
I also tried to replace the textfmt command with enscript but found aout
that they are not option-compatible.

My question is:
Can I tell the program that calls textfmt to call enscript instead and feed
it with the appropriate options? If Yes(which I suppose) which program calls
it? Where do I make the change?

I guess this could be a beginning in c ? lol

Thanks in advance for any help