[hylafax-users] Assert Str.h and CAPI4Hylafax

Hi there,

1) I'm experiencing weirdness I did not find in the FAQ, but there was
some reference in Google about two years ago, so it might be a familiar
issue.

I run a debian machine (woody) with Hylafax, and something seems to have
changed, but I don't know what. All of the sudden client login's fail:

Nov 25 23:05:37 omega Assertion failed "Invalid Str[] index", file
"../util/Str.h" line 117.

Now, initially this was the binary package, which is version 4.1.1, but
I wiped the slate clean and installed a 4.1.5 from source code scratch,
and I still see this error.

2) I used an HFC modem which worked nicely, but would love to use
CAPI4Hylafax. However, the instructions are not clear to me. The capi
sources drop a few configuration files, but they seem faulty. I
reconstructed as much as I could, but ofcourse Hylafax does not see the
CAPI driver yet. How can I make it so ? The README's in that package are
lacking...

Any pointers are welcome.