Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax gives error after a fax batch job

Hy Wim,

> > take a look at the log to see if this number is not blacklisted by the modem
> It's the fax modem that's odd, when it gets a telephone number that's
> busy , faxing gets retried a few times and suddenly all the numbers
> get blacklisted , when the modem is reset
its not a bug, its a feautre! I guess if you take a look at the modem you
will find label with the german "Bundesadler" and the text "BZT". In
germany you are only allowed to use Modems wich are tested by the BZT,
which has an (somewhat historic) rule that says that the modem have to
deny all dial attempts for some time if in an defined time a defined
number of calls had failed. Theoretically you can't disable this, in
practice every modem has an undocumented command to deactivate this. Ask
the Vendor of you Modem or search for the name of your Vendor and
"Wahlsperre" (dial lock) on google.

Bye
	Sascha