[hylafax-users] Routing Incoming Faxes

Hi,

I hope someone can give me some pointers as to what I am doing wrong. I am very new to Linux and Hylafax but so far I am finding both products absolutely fantastic. I am in process of testing Hylafax for my company and all is going well. However I would like it when a fax is received to get it sent to the user it is meant for. Each user has their own fax DDI, and I have got the system to send an incoming fax via email but only to one person. Is it possible to get Hylafax to detect the incoming fax and what DDI it has been sent to and have it emailed accordingly?

Many Thanks In Advance

Jeramy Eling

Network Administrator
Jeramy.Eling@britax-pmg.com
http://www.britax-pmg.com/

Britax PMG Limited
Bessingby Industrial Estate
Bridlington
East Yorkshire
YO16 4SJ
Phone: +44(1262)670161
Fax  : +44(1262)605666

Registered in England & Wales
Company registration no. 406476

This E-Mail is intended for the persons named only. It may contain private and confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone. Please delete this item from your computer.