Re: [hylafax-users] Lost

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 08:56:16AM -0800, Jeff Herring wrote:
> What version of Hylafax and OS are you using?

I'm running hylafax 4.1.5 on a freebsd 4.7-RELEASE box.

The situation changed a little now. A new box was installed
with almost the same configuration. The faxstat output is as
it should be now.  However, a remote fax machine still doesn't
print out faxes sent from hylafax, while a fax between a hylafax
server and another hylafax server works fine.
(for an example, see:
 http://www.localhost.nl/~johan/pics/fax00011.tif)

I'm still lost and I have no idea what to look for now..

--
Johan Mulder
Localhost System Administration