Re: [hylafax-users] Modem detecting distinctive rings...

Hmmm, well I don't know if that would have an effect?!

I can get it to pick up the distinctive ring based upon the DRON signal
using a "RingFax:    DRON=10" which is the DRON signal length for the second
number.

The problem with this is the DRON signal seems to vary between 10 and 11!!
And it fails to work when it's 11 (as I guess RingFax is pattern matching
DRON=10)...

Is there any way to do a wildcard in Hylafax ie "RingFax:    DRON=1*"  or
something like it??????

For those brave enough to look (and help ;) ) I have put the manual online
at http://www.grahamvoce.com/Ambient_AT_CMD.pdf

its a 2.39MB file.

Thanks!!