[hylafax-users] Waiting for modem to come ready

Hi,

I have an old internal ISA modem based on Rockwell chip.
It has DIP switch to select IRQ and IO address, so I installed it on
COM4 (ttyS3).
and now I can use the modem for dial-up Internet connection-It works fine.
Also using "minicom" i can query the modem and it seems to responde
properly.

Now my problem is that I couldn't make it work with Hylafax.
I installed Hylafax 4.1.5-1rh7 on RedHat 7.1.
It seems to me that the installation went smooth (please see the modem
setup messages bellow),
hylafax detected the modem , configured it but I cannot send any faxes.
When i try "faxstat -s" it shows me the message "Waiting for modem to
come ready".
I get also email notifications that the "modem appears wedged".

Here are the messages I got during Hylafax modem setup:
Product code (ATI0) is "14400"
Other information (ATI3) is "AFEP - v1.620z1.00-BP39 ROCKWELL RPI (TM)
MODEM"
Warning, multiple configuration files exist for this modem, the file
rc32acl-1 is ignored.
Modem manufacturer is "AT&T".
Modem model is "Dataport"

Using prototype configuration file att-dataport...
So, I'm not sure if the modem is properly detected and configured and
the right configureation
file is selected.
Do I need to configure the modem manully? How ?
If there are more than one configuration files for this modem which one
I have to use?

Thank you for the help in advance!

Milen