Re: [hylafax-users] Dual Fax Server with HylaFax ? ...

--- "Vledder, Hans" <Hans_Vledder@nl.compuware.com>
wrote:
> Hi Pedro,
>
> Could it be that these clients use the MODEM
> parameter on the JPARM command
> of the protocol ?. I've been through the code of the
> hfaxd protocol parser
> and came across this parameter. If so, all I need is
> a Windows client that
> implements this parameter ...
>
> Regards,
> Hans

Control the modem by the client it's not the
way...otherwise why would you needed hylafax?

You have two problems: modify the client to pass -f
MODEM@HOSTNAME and tranform the windows file into a
format that hylafax can handle. WHFC can do the last
but not the first, Cypheus can do the last but (I
think) not the first, gnu-hylafax can do the first but
not the last by itself.