[hylafax-users] DTMF and Hylafax with Exacom.

When I search the archives there is no mention of Exacom so I hope I can ask
the DID/DNIS/DTMF question again though I know it has been talked about a
lot.

We are using an Exacom (E&M-200SF see http://www.exacom.com/) to "store and
forward" the DNIS numbers from our PBX to practical perihperal modems using
an old software package that works fine on SCO.

We want to move to Linux and have already configured Hylfax for outbound
faxing. For inbound faxing, however, we need Hylfax to forward based on DNIS
when the following is sent from the modem:

RING
OK
DTMF1
DTMF0