[hylafax-users] hylafax-4.1_1 with, mutltiple modems -and- cid/logging (Important)

We have on going problems with Hylafax and friends.  These issues are
posted at: https://64.81.211.10/issues/hylafax/cid.txt  It would be hard to
present my/our case here on the maillist (too much data)

Hope this helps the development team not only help us, but also help the
project by knowing what we here are experiencing.  We rely heavily on
caller-ID and our logs.

Respectfully yours

Syncope

PS There are no cookies at: https://64.81.211.10/issues/hylafax/cid.txt