Re: [hylafax-users] Introduction

--- Cristel Iofciu <cristel@exonsite.ro> wrote:
> You are right. I didn't pay much attention to the
> "fax-printer" part of whfc
> installation. I don't understand: do I REALLY need a
> local printer?

No, you don't needed a REAL printer attached to the
PC. What you see in the windows printer folder is a
driver/filter wich is used to transform your files in
windows to postscript. A little software wich cames
with WHFC, Redmon, redirect your printer to that
driver/filter, You cann see the instalation of that
program during WHFC instalation. Remember the Redmon
registration alert?

> I've
> installed a PS printer driver (Adobe PS driver) and
> now I'm stuck...

You can use that printer driver.

> I feel I'm
> missing something... :)

Yep, you must read carefully WHFC documentation :-))).
Everything is explained there with images :-))). But
if you still have any doubts just ask.

> Any hints?

Read above ;-).