From: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org]On Behalf Of Cristel Iofciu
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 10:44 AM
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: [hylafax-users] Introduction

Hello everybody.
I want to know what Windows (9x,Me,NT,2K,XP, whatever) client you would
recommend (from personal experience), and also if it is possible to send
MSOffice files using a Linux HylaFAX server and a win client (i.e., if there
is
any driver/tool to convert xls's, doc's etc. into .ps or .tiff)

what I tried:
whfc and also cypheus. I'm ashamed to say that I wasn't able to send a
single
txt file (cypheus tells me about not finding gswin32.c, although I've
installed
gs704w2 and gsv43w32; whfc doesn't say anything; what do I actually need?)

TIA,
Cristel Iofciu
SysAdmin
eXonsite srl