Re: [hylafax-users] whfc setup:

Hi Todd:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Todd Long" <todd@serverguys.com>
To: "Joe W. Guy, Jr." <jguy@amhcu.org>
Cc: "Hylafax-Users@Hylafax. Org (E-mail)" <hylafax-users@hylafax.org>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] whfc setup:

> Add your local subnet e.g. 192.168.1 to the hylafax/etc/hosts.hfaxd file.

I have always been somewaht puzzled by the hosts.hfaxd file and have relied
on the entries made by faxadduser command - I notice it just becomes a list
of user names.

That doesn't seem to agree with the hosts.hfaxd man page.

Are there any other docs that further explains this file?

Thanks,

Brian
BSFH