[hylafax-users] Job Stuck? Modem Locked Problem

Hi,

    I'm not entirely sure what's going on here maybe you can help :)

[root@*** hylafax]# faxstat -s
HylaFAX scheduler on ***: Running
Modem ttyS0 (---): Sending job 41

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
55   127 W   root **********   0:0   0:12

The message Sending Job 41 has been there for a couple of weeks (I think
it's just a dodgy status message - job 41 doesn't exist in the sendq dir).
But all the jobs in the queue won't go. I can't faxalter -p them or
anything. Restarting the server or the box does nothing to change the
situation. Is there some lock file or something like that which is
preventing things from progressing?

Thanks in advance.

Nick.

--
Nick Davies
Programmer

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal
attention of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential. If you are not
the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any
attachments is unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete
the message. The contents of this message may contain personal views which
are not the views of Sense Internet Ltd, unless specifically stated.