*****SPAM***** [hylafax-users] *****SPAM***** simple(?) broadcasting

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (6.2 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: SUBJ_HAS_Q_MARK    (0.7 points)  Subject: contains a question mark
SPAM: NO_REAL_NAME       (0.5 points)  From: does not include a real name
SPAM: RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM (2.0 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 62.48.146.62.relays.osirusoft.com., type: 127.0.0.4]
SPAM: X_OSIRU_SPAM_SRC   (3.0 points)  RBL: DNSBL: sender is Confirmed Spam Source
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

[...]

Hello,

all I want to do is to send one and the same fax to about 50
recipients. No cover page. Looks like an easy task to me.

But I'm going round and round in the documentation and don't
find an easy way to submit such a job -- the only way I've found
so far would be calling sendfax and provide 50 times the -d
parameter. Quite cumbersome.

I feel like I can't find the wood for the trees -- could someone
give me a hint, please?

warm regards,
Schnobs