[hylafax-users] Sending received faxes to different users

I have setup hylafax and have two modems.

Cuaa0 and cuaa4

I could kick myself for not saving the url or printing the page out, but
I found what I was looking for last night.

Apparently there is a way to sned a received fax to a user based on the
faxmodem it was received on.

I seem to recall the syntax as being something like the following.

Cuaa0=user@email.address.org

Or something close to this. If anyone knows what I am trying to explain
PLEASE send me the link to this information or email me how to do it.

I am using Hylafax 4.1.2 on FreeBSD 4.5 Release.

Any help is truly appreciated!

Ellis M. George
Systems Engineer
MCSE, MCP+I